♥ So why choose Meribel for your ski trip? There are many good reasons.
- We have an excellent snow record.
- We have over 600 km of skiable piste in the Trois Vallees.
- Meribel is in the very centre of the three valleys.
- You can ski to Val Thorens centre in 45 minutes.
- You can ski to La Tania Centre in about 20 minutes. Courchevel the same. Les Menuires is only 20 minutes away. St Martin is about 25 minutes. So for skiing this high mountain Tarantaise resort is unbeatable.
♥ Meribel has been popular with the British for over 50 years and with good reason. There are many English pubs, and English run establishments in both Meribel and Mottaret. Some are the most famous in the French Alps. France is the most popular destination for ski holidays by British residents.
♥ The ski apartments in Meribel centre are spread all over the valley, right down to Les Allues Village. Most of the apartments in Meribel Mottaret are also ski in ski out.
♥ The Meribus free service is excellent so it does not actually really matter where you reside. The gondola lift system is probably the best connected in the whole of the Alps.