- Meribel Ski Holiday 2019? Don’t worry you have chosen one of the very best ski resorts in the French Alps.
- Meribel Unplugged should have everything you need to know for your ski holiday or your snowboard vacation.
- In my opinion here in Meribel you have the very best of what the French Alps can offer. The Tarentaise / Savoie region has a wide choice of ski resorts but I honestly think Meribel is the best of them all taking all aspects into consideration. Great skiing for intermediates, advanced plus superb off-piste possibilities. Meribel apres ski spots include the famous Folie Douce and Rond Point on the Saulire mountainside. Being in the very heart of the Trois Vallees it is also easy to ski to Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires, Val Thorens or even the 4th Orelle valley.
- As we are totally independent our opinions and reviews can actually be trusted! Do beware of internet scams! We have a terrific selection of Meribel ski chalets and ski apartments, plus all the Meribel hotels. We can personally vouch for all the private accommodation listed.
Please note: Meribel Unplugged is all home-made! I am not a journalist or a professional web designer but I am regarded here almost as part of the furniture. (although antique some might say!)
- If there’s anything you cannot find or you need advice feel free to contact me.
E-Mail me [email protected]. I usually reply the same day.
Meribel Unplugged – TripAdvisor
www.tripadvisor.co.uk › … › France › Rhone-Alpes › Savoie › Meribel
Rating: 5 – Review by a TripAdvisor user
Meribel: Meribel Unplugged – See 6173 traveller reviews.